How to start
Adult & Children’s Classes
Muay Thai – Kickboxing > Martial Arts with GRIT
How to start Muay Thai @ Phoenix
All Juniors (from 5 years+) & Adult Classes (from 14 years+) Complete the FREE TRIAL form to book your first session.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM ONLINE HERE & we will email you back to confirm.
Trail Class options:
- Adult classes >> FREE TRIAL’s are during routine classes but are limited to specific times that you book when you fill in the registration. We will lend you glove’s for the free trial. Trail classes are available Saturday at 11:00am, or Mon, Tue, Wed at 5:30pm Beginner Class.
- Children’s Classes >> You can do a FREE TRIAL ( during school terms only) at the time slot that is for your Childs age group.
We would like to talk to you first and discuss what you are looking for, what you expect and what we expect from you/your child. You can do this by booking for the Q&A with the Head Coach, held every Thursday at 5:45pm at Phoenix Or dropping into Phoenix during staffed hours.
A bit more info:
- We function on punctuality so BE EARLY! ANYONE DOING A TRIAL MUST BE THERE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE CLASS!
- TRIALS ARE 2 WAY FOR EVERYONE >> MEANING, we also talk to you about suitability, aptitude and if Phoenix is for you.
- Everyone wonders if they are fit enough. You have to start to get fit enough. A fitness Baseline guide. Am I fit enough to start? Click here